I said I would start covering lighter topics as well as deeper ones. Since I’ve already let you all into my personal life, why not share some of the good about me too. Here are 11 fun facts about me!
1. I love to read! Reading helps me escape from reality for a while. My favorite author is Nora Roberts, and if you know who she is you know what my favorite genre is lol.
2. My favorite color is purple! No explanation needed look at the logo.
3. I would one day love to have my own garden with lots of bright beautiful colors. (Maybe even a vegetable garden) I think it would do wonders for my mood changes. It’s also super rewarding to see something you nurtured with your own hands bloom and grow.
4. I love Scooby Doo! Yes, I’m grown and yes I still love the show and the dog. Go ahead and judge me.
5. I have a serious case of R.B.F. If you know, you know. The only way that drops is if I’m laughing honestly!
6. I want to one day travel the world! Ever since I heard of Botswana from a professor, I’ve always wanted to visit. That’s not the only place I would like to go, but it’s the one that interests me the most.
7. I think it’s very important to limit the people you come in contact with on a daily basis. I know that’s not a fun fact but it’s a fact. I value my personal space and I know that everyone isn’t rooting for me to succeed. I’ve always kept a small circle and if I need to cut someone off, it is what it is.
8. I love going with the flow (reasonably). As strange as that sounds, it’s true. I can be with the plans all up until things get too far. I’m a firm believer in trusting my gut and when things don’t feel right I’m out.
9. I LOVE being black! Again no explanation needed.
10. I have 5 sisters and 10 nieces and nephews. Yeah and that’s why I don’t have any kids. If I want to practice for my future kids I have plenty to choose from lmbo.
11. I LOVE my locs! I love natural hair in general, but it’s something about this loc process that’s different. This is a lot harder than when I big chopped (Cutting off your chemically processed ends). I’m literally learning how to trust the process and staying patient while I wait for the growth. It’s also freeing and less time-consuming on a daily basis.